Monday, July 28, 2008

Who let this guy in?

Jon had a conference in Scottsdale this weekend, so I went up with him and spent two days solid at my aunt and uncle’s house while he was working. They weren’t there, so it was just me and Penny. In fact, the only notable thing that happened the entire weekend was that when I got HOME, I found a real gem on my friend Kellie’s blog. This photo is the best example of red-eye-reduction-gone-horrifically-wrong that I have ever seen. CLICK HERE and take a look at the poor guy standing behind Kellie (the blonde bridesmaid).

I almost screamed when I saw it.

7 comments:

  1. Are we talking about the guy with the gray face, who looks like a zombie from 28 Days Later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, it IS a zombie! "jhome-beeh"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie, have you heard of photobombing? There's a whole website devoted to pictures where some random person is doing something in the background. It's hilarious. I think the website is photobomb.com

    Be warned that some of the pics are definitely not safe for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we know it went horrifically wrong, but the question is, HOW DO I FIX IT?!?!

    P.S. Yeah, the book wasn't that great. I bought it because I really like her other books, but that one was def. not my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaky! Look at me on your blog and not neglecting you! ;) Go check out the new pic on my photog blog of Sam, it's my new fave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's pretty cool that she can say Frankenstein came to her wedding. Not a lot of people can.

    ReplyDelete