Thursday, March 10, 2011

The usual

Photo dump!

Pearl asking complete strangers for beach toys.


My favorite dog! Lately she's been following us all the way to the beach to play.


Digging a tunnel with Lianna


Lianna's parents are visiting!! Their house was my second home in back in high school. Best thing ever - they're both named Lyn(n), so we lovingly refer to them as "The Lynns". Makes me laugh every time.


There was once a time when I knew the name of these creatures, but that time has passed. Super cool and prehistoric looking. I sure wish this picture was in focus.


Frisbee - Lianna and her dad


Nice catch


Squids! Hard to see, but they're there.




Pearl, kite, Zeelandia




I used to tell myself I won't miss this place when we leave, but I'm starting to realize that I was horribly mistaken. Six weeks to go.

4 comments:

  1. They are both named Lyn(n)?!! How is that even possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six weeks and we can have a conversation on the phone any time we please! Mother's like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should swing by NYC on your way back...
    Shake Shack will take away the sting.

    ReplyDelete