Wednesday, January 02, 2013

FREE THING (too late, it's over!)

-------------------IMPORTANT UPDATE: The hat has found a forever home!---------------------


I forgot to mention that I was going to Utah for Christmas. Now I'm back. Lots of blogging to follow, including pictures from the trip AND my blog stats from last year, AND quite possibly a recap of 2012, AND also photos of the gifts I crocheted as Christmas presents but FIRST- does anyone have a large head?



This was my first attempt at Annie's hat and the "adult" size turned out wayyy too big (I used this pattern). It's just kind of cupping my head in this picture - I didn't have to stretch it at all. Sorta bonnety, and there's no way I'm unraveling the whole thing to salvage $2 worth of yarn. Took me like a day to make it. I'm pawning it off, is what I'm saying. Email me at jjensen zero two four at gmail dot com if you're interestedTHAT'S RIGHT!! You don't have to comment! You don't have to pin it! You don't have to post this to Facebook or even tweet about it or nail my blog adress to a telephone pole! Just send me an email if you're interested.

Shipping and handling included! Would make a lovely belated Christmas gift for your large-headed friend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment